Please consider a donation to the KU Writing Center (WC). All donations will directly support the Writing Center's initiatives and services. Donations will support several initiatives for 2012 and beyond:
- Technology resource upgrades at the WC to better serve our students.
- Increased assistance to graduate and multilingual writers through events, writing groups, and individual consultations.
- Professional development opportunities for writing consultants and staff.
- Faculty consultation and workshops on writing in the disciplines.
- Community outreach activities and services.
If you wish to discuss donating to the Writing Center please contact Terese Thonus at 785.864.2398
Why Give to the Writing Center?
- Service and support - The Writing Center provides support for over 125 different majors each semester.
- Increased Usage - In 2010-2011, the Writing Center assisted 2,281 students in 6,480 sessions as well as many more through class visits, workshops, and writing events.
- Nationally recognized - Our website received an "A+" from Education Week.
- Community Involvement - The Writing Center has a commitment to not only KU but to the community, with our staff facilitating professional development seminars and activities.
How to donate to the Writing Center
To donate please contribute to the Student Success Development Fund (KU Endowment) and designate the contributions to KU Writing Center.
After you designate your gift amount, you can fill in the box that asks, “My gift will benefit” with the words “KU Writing Center”